CES ACRE: Fieldwork Course ONLY (For Pennsylvania learners) is a Course
CES ACRE: Fieldwork Course ONLY (For Pennsylvania learners)
Time limit: 180 days
Full course description
Part 2: CES ACRE FIELDWORK Course.
This portion of the training is contracted directly through the Institute for Community Inclusion (ICI) at UMass Boston.
They complete the ACRE supplement course. This includes:
- 8 hours of supplemental activities administered on an online learning platform led by ICI staff. These activities involve fieldwork in your community, which fits in with the work your staff are already doing. This fieldwork allows staff to practice and demonstrate the skills they have learned in the online courses.
- Learners watch 3 half hour-hour webinars supplementing their CES coursework.
- When they complete Part 1 (all 11 required CES online courses) and Part 2 (3 webinars, and the related activities and fieldwork), they’ll receive an ACRE certificate and their name will be added to the ACRE Certificate Registry.
How Long Do I Have To Complete the ACRE Supplement (Part 2)?
- All learners enrolled in the ACRE Supplement are given 6 months to complete the CES ACRE part 2 online course, including all fieldwork, webinars, and other requirements.
- After 6 months, the learner will no longer have access to the course materials required to earn their ACRE certificate.
- Learners are expected to monitor their time to complete the work during this timeframe.
Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org