Full course description
What’s in it for my staff?
- Comprehensive training on career development, networking, work incentives, engaging employers, and much more.
- 3 exclusive webinars led by instructors from the Institute for Community Inclusion (ICI) at UMass Boston.
- Access to office hours with ICI employment experts.
- Training content available 24/7 to allow learners to work at their own pace.
How does the 2-part training series work?
Part 1: CES ACRE Certified Online Courses.
This portion of the training series is contracted directly through Elsevier. Contact Olivia Sullivan to register at email@example.com.
- Learners complete 11 CES online courses, which include 45 lessons (listed at directcourseonline.com/ces-plus/), and pass the final quiz on each course with a score of 80% or higher
Part 2: CES ACRE Supplement.
This portion of the training is contracted directly through the Institute for Community Inclusion (ICI) at UMass Boston. Registration information and link is at the bottom of this page.
They complete the ACRE supplement course. This includes:
- 8 hours of supplemental activities administered on an online learning platform led by ICI staff. These activities involve fieldwork in your community, which fits in with the work your staff are already doing. This fieldwork allows staff to practice and demonstrate the skills they have learned in the online courses.
- Learners watch 3 half hour-hour webinars supplementing their CES coursework.
- When they complete Part 1 (all 11 required CES online courses) and Part 2 (3 webinars, and the related activities and fieldwork), they’ll receive an ACRE certificate and their name will be added to the ACRE Certificate Registry.
How do we get started?
- Complete Part 1 by enrolling your agency in the CES curriculum at directcourseonline.com/contact/sales-support/ If you’re already a CES customer, you’re all set
- Then complete Part 2 by registering your learners for the CES ACRE Supplement using the link below.
Have your learners complete Part 1 before registering for Part 2
How much does it cost?
The ACRE Supplement (Part 2) costs $225 per learner. ICI instructors review and provide feedback on all fieldwork assignments and are available to support Supplement learners. CES online courses (Part 1) is paid for separately through Elsevier, see registration info above. Questions should be directed to Lara Enein at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Long Do I Have To Complete the ACRE Supplement (Part 2)?
- All learners enrolled in the ACRE Supplement are given 6 months to complete the CES ACRE part 2 online course, including all fieldwork, webinars, and other requirements.
- After 6 months, the learner will no longer have access to the course materials required to earn their ACRE certificate.
- Learners are expected to monitor their time to complete the work during this timeframe.